I MAY NOT COOL, I AM NOT SMART,

BUT I DO BELIEVE ONE DAY I CAN CHANGE MY FUTURE AND DESTINY






Sunday, October 17, 2010

Choosing Him or Dat guy????

Hi,we meet again...
I have a problem here..i am confused rite now...
i seems like some guys confessed to me that they like me...
even though i only treat them as my closest frens...the best answer i can give to them is that,
if we are meant for each other,insyaallah we will be together in the future...
But please,do not wait for me...
I hope,they will find a gurl who is much better than me...

Deep in my heart, i wish i can get a good husband which has a good qualification.
I need a guy who loves me sincerely,educated,nice looking guy,kind,good hearted n older than me..
I came from a family who are rigid about choosing a life partner..
Since i am the youngest daughter in my family, my parent really care n concern about me..
They wish i can get the best husband one day..(not perfect,but suitable for me..)
It is hard to find a good guy..but who knows,Allah will accept my prayers and give me a caring + loving husband...Insyaallah... 

No comments:

Post a Comment